Wednesday 3 October 2012

You Flexi Thing!


This week my new Flexi fashion range will land in store, and to celebrate I’ll be giving one away completely free! All you have to do is ‘like’ my Facebook page, then write a recommendation on there. Or, follow me on Twitter (@barkitty12) and tweet me a recommendation. Do both for an even better chance of winning! All names will be entered into a hat and one will be picked at random!
 
It can be a recommendation about the shop if you've been in, or the website, or the Facebook page, or even a product I sell.

The winner will be able to chose between the 4 fashion styles below worth a minimum of £29.99!
 
 

What could be more simple?

Winner will be drawn on October 8th at noon… good luck!
 
View the range at www.barkitty.co.uk
And the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/barkittypetboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment