Monday 25 March 2013

The Lifestyle Show


Last summer Barkitty was brand new, so I was very focused on being in the shop and getting our name heard by as many people as possible. This summer I am still doing that, but have decided to take to the road and have a change of scenery.

So as well as The Pet Show I’m booked in for in July, I am now having a stall at The Lifestyle Show in Weston Favell Shopping Centre in Northampton. This is very local to me so I am looking forward to giving it a try and seeing some familiar faces.

We’ll be there from 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday 8th April – Thursday 11th April so come along and say hello! Sharon will be with me at least one day (date TBC) making up personalised name collars as you wait, so you can choose colours, letters and charms and take it home that day rather than wait for delivery. Don’t forget to measure your dog’s neck or bring their existing collar with you if you’re interested in those!



Look forward to seeing you there!

www.barkitty.co.uk
www.facebook.com/barkittypetboutique
www.twitter.com/barkitty12

No comments:

Post a Comment