Monday 22 July 2013

Barkitty on the Move!

Jason, Alfie and I took Barkitty to the road this weekend and went to The Pet Show in Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire. It was so much fun, and we met so many great people, and doggies of course!

It was a great chance to promote the shop, and see how our products are received by new customers. We also saw lots of familiar faces too! It was also a fantastic way to view new products, and get ideas for Autumn/Winter.

We were positioned opposite Hawksmoor Hydrotherapy, and I had to mention what a lovely team of people they are. Jason and I even learnt a bit of animal CPR from them which was very interesting. I didn’t know too much about animal hydrotherapy before, so I didn’t realise the huge benefits from it. I highly recommend the wonderful team of dog lovers there if it’s something you’ve been considering. http://www.hawksmoorhydrotherapy.com/


Thanks to everyone who came to say hello, and if you haven’t already don’t forget to join our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest pages!




Instagram: @Barkitty12

No comments:

Post a Comment