Wednesday 16 April 2014

Best in Show

Yesterday morning Louise and I headed off on the train to the NEC, for the most fabulous event of the year – Crufts!

Reluctantly leaving our own fur babies at home, we set off for a day of fun. We shopped til we nearly dropped, cuddled plenty of pooches, chit chatted non-stop, and even squeezed in a glass of wine J

I was so pleased to meet BeeGee the super cute Pomeranian (I always make a bee-line to the Pomeranian stand in Discover Dogs), and had a lovely cuddle. I always change my mind on which breed I would choose next, but always seem to come back to Poms!




Congratulations to Best in Show winner, Ricky, a stunning Standard Poodle. A controversial choice in typical Crufts style; but undoubtedly a magnificent dog. The countdown is on til next year again! #ILoveCrufts 


www.barkitty.co.uk
www.facebook.com/barkittypetboutique
www.twitter.com/barkitty12
Instagram: barkitty12

No comments:

Post a Comment