Wednesday 26 November 2014

Santa Claus Came to Town

What an incredible day we had Father Christmas in store, and so many of you came in with your doggies! Thank you so much to everyone who took part! It was so much fun, and I hope you're happy with the pics! I look forward to seeing how you use them! I already have my Christmas cards on order!


I want to say a very special big THANK YOU to my Mum & Dad. I couldn't run the shop without my Mum, who helps me so much every week... and Dad who played an amazing Father Christmas today I'm sure you'll agree. They're the best parents I could ask for.

You can see all the pics here on the Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.744646685590967.1073741849.274973055891668&type=1

As promised, all profits will be going to local animal charity, Wellidogs, which is a great cause!


Thanks again and ho, ho, ho!

Instagram: @Barkitty12

No comments:

Post a Comment