Monday 26 November 2012

Chew Much?

I recently posted this comment on my Facebook page, and had to share the responses I got as they made me laugh…

Naughty Alife chewed up my SD camera card and card reader this morning, meaning I lost about 100 photos!! What's the worst thing your pup has chewed up? Until this point it was the £10 note for Alfie! :/

“Oh dear! Poor Alfie! Wooden/Perspex heel on my shoes was gutting!”

“Poppy chewed my phone charger, I think that’s the worst but my husband would disagree as she ate his work laptop bag which he thinks is much worse:-)”

“Thankfully Archie has only chewed up a cheque (which got replaced) and a cable for my tablet which I could replace as well. Fingers crossed that's the worst of it ;)"

“Me!”

“Probably my D&G Specs... The ear pieces are now two extremely sharp metal spokes and they sit extremely crookedly on my head - luckily I wear contacts 99% of the time so I only need wear them just before bed!”

“My glasses. Had to wait a week before I could see clearly again”!

“Darcy has chewed the door surround at Phil’s house :/ and when Bella was a puppy she ate my mums house including the sky tv and phone cable!”

“Floss, my dads dog chewed his false teeth haha, dad wasn't laughing”!

“The receipt for my engagement ring, luckily I liked it”!

“Winston’s eaten 3 sofas and looks like Rosie’s heading down the same path”!


“Our lab Ruby chewed up a lottery ticket a few weeks ago!! I spent ages trying to piece the remaining bits together to see if I could read the numbers until my other half came in that evening and reassured me that it was one he'd already checked! Phew”!!

“My living room carpet now needs replacing thanks 2 my pup Bailey chewing a big hole in the middle of it” 

“2 mobile phones, a brand new pair of £140 shoes straight out of the box, credit card, phone charger, laptop charger, plug off the iron, £20 note....I could go on for a while”…

“I woke up once to find Rio, a 9 year old chocolate lab, going for my Swarovski earrings that were on the coffee table. Luckily I screamed so loud I made him jump and he spat them out. Oh and he ate a whole bag of dolly mixture at the weekend lol”!

“3 pairs of glasses, a pair of Prada sunnies, 2 pairs of £100 3D glasses, 2 sets of iPad headphones, the coffee table legs... I think that about covers it ?!”

“Paracetmol packet luckily leaving the tablets all on the floor and not eating them”!!!!

“Haha, these are very funny - although I feel bad for laughing. I think the worst Lily has chewed is our Internet cable and hubbies shoes (luckily she isn't bothered about mine)”

My 15 week old Lab Puppy has only managed to get the nozzle on our hoover and the phone wire! I'm hoping that’s all she gets! She isn't left alone long enough to get up to too much mischief”!

“Alfie chewed my friends boots that she left at the door in my house , 2 massive holes totally unwearable !! She must have stinky feet I reckon ??
P.s cost me a new pair though!”


“A pair of Churches Shoes !”

“Lincoln still has a shoe fetish and is 4 now! But have to say the worst thing he ate that he wasn't supposed to was a rubber wine cork, he swallowed it whole and it got stuck in his intestine, had to have an emergency operation or he would have died, cost us £1000 in total!! He was 3 so still not a puppy!! He's just naughty and if you tell him no he goes out of his way to get whatever it is”!!!

“Between my 3 doggies they've managed to eat the legs of kitchen table, 2 sets of kitchen chairs(replaced chairs ate the new ones) ,skirting boards, decking, took a nice chunk out of the sofa, numerous shoes and chargers, and the leather case containing our wedding album” :-)

“A mobile phone, my cashmere jumper, log basket, a drawer of an antique desk belonging to my parents that i had forgotten to close.............joy and chaos in equal measure is how I sum up life since Lottie joined us!”

“Don't even get me started”!!!!

“My mobile phone charger i have to charge it on the PC now (naughty Leo) lol”

“X2 mobile phones & Ray Ban sunglasses”!!!!

“Molly chewed every electrical cable I had, low ceiling so no ceiling lights, and she chewed all my lamps. I spent the first 6 months of having her in the dark! Touch wood Bob’s only eaten a house plant so far!”

“Mine’s gross!! Here we go!! Changing my sons dirty nappy and I ran outta wipes so went and got some came back in and my hubby's dog had ate the entire dirty nappy contents and all!!! Yak!! So ..... Later that evening I let her out for last time before bed for her to re poo it out in front of me and my friend who was over at the time then she turned round and ate it all back up!!! YES DISGUSTING!!! But that's worst thing she’s eaten… made me throw up”!!

“Alfie has also eaten Ray Bans, I forgot that... and he's eaten numerous shoes. He ate a roll of Sellotape the other day - which wasn't expensive but was REALLY inconvenient as I needed it”!!!!

“Paddy, my parents Lab, ate 120 bags of pick'n'mix we'd put together for my wedding!! Lolly sticks, wrappers, paper bags, the lot”!!!!

“My hubby's dogs also as well as a dirty nappy ate my Dominos!!! Put it on side to pop to the loo, came back in to no pizza just a chewed up box in her bed literally gone - seconds and it was all over!! Heartbreaking Dominos of all pizzas the king of pizzas!! If she ever pinches one of my Krispy Kremes she will be sorry lol”!

“Lol mine don’t chew my house things!! Just sneak off food whenever they can!! They eat way too much! Lol”!

“Many years ago, my English Setter pup ate a plastic greenhouse, in a morning! Unfortunately, it was to have been our son’s birthday present, so he didn't even get to see it”!!

“Mine and Jen’s Jack Russell Phoebe, chewed my wallet with the contents of £100 chewed into pieces”.

“The list is endless my 10 month old Setter Munster Landers have eaten most things including, shoes, blankets, phone chargers, cushions, chair, 9 toilet rolls in one go, sponges, new phone, bank card, lap top chargers, coats, glass photo frame but the worst one was walking in with my boy Archie eating a carving knife”!!

“Just got home to a huge bite size hole in my birthing ball - needed a bounce to ease my cramps!!! Cheers Rocco!”

“Ventolin inhaler ,poor sod was lets say very alert for a good few hours”!

“Shoes... What more do I have to say??! And the remote, and a credit card”!

“2 remotes! 2 chair legs the wall laptop cable!!! The list goes on…”

If you have any stories of your own email me at lisa@barkitty.co.uk and I’ll share them!
View this list online, and see the numerous comments being added all time time… www.facebook.com/barkittypetboutique

Lisa x
www.barkitty.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment