Tuesday 6 November 2012

Rudolph the pom-pom nosed reindeer!

I think my shriek could be heard across the Shires this morning when the most beautiful box of goodies arrived at my door. The gorgeous Rudolph jumpers have had a long journey around the world, from Peru via the USA


 
They are made from one of the finest and most luxurious fibres in the world; famed for its heavenly softness. They are hand made to help provide good jobs to communities in the Peruvian Andean Mountains, and are being sold in American pet boutiques. I had to do some begging talking to convince them to spare me a few to sell over here.
You probably don’t need any more reasons to buy one for your furbaby other than they are the most wonderful pet jumpers you can buy! Barkitty is the only shop in the UK to stock anything like this, but get in quick, as we only have 3 in each size, and my friends are already reserving them!

I wanted to post a pic of Alfie modelling one, but unfortunately he is under the weather today :(. He has a nasty abscess which has probably been caused by eating sticks - the little monkey. Lovely Jenny at Vets4Pets Northampton has given him some tablets (much easier to administer antibiotics to a Labrador than a Tortieshell cat I noticed), and paws crossed he’ll be well and posing for the camera again soon!

BUY IT NOW! http://www.barkitty.co.uk/category_seasonal_1.shtml

www.barkitty.co.uk
www.facebook.com/barkittypetboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment