Tuesday 1 January 2013

(Twenty) thirteen... lucky for some

Happy new year to all of my loyal supporters! I hope there aren’t too many sore heads this morning!?! Thirteen is ironically my lucky number, as I am a ‘Jinks’ born on the 13th and married on the 13th (27 years apart of course), so I think this year will be a good one for me!

 
Barkitty HQ is buzzing with ideas today to make 2013 a bigger and better year... join the Barkitty VIP club here (for free) to be first to hear about new things ...

Plus, there are new products in development which are going to need Barkitty Club testers, so let me know your pets likes & dislikes and you might be selected!

http://www.barkitty.co.uk/barkitty_club_signup.shtml
Look out for this symbol on the website, to see which products have already been tested and approved by lovely Barkitty Club members!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment