Wednesday 15 May 2013

Barkitty Birthday Statistics!


Well, it’s my 1st birthday already! Where has that year gone?? For fun, I have been putting together some statistics about the shop which I thought you might find interesting!

In total, to date on April 23rd we’d welcomed 582 pet visitors through the door. 579 dogs, 2 cats and one coatimundi (an animal from the raccoon family).

The most visited breed is Jack Russells, of which we’ve met 46.



We met 37 Chihuahuas, 36 Labradors, 26 Shih Tzu, 25 cocker spaniels, 19 Dachshunds, 18 Bichon Frise, 18 Westies, 17 Yorkies, 17 pugs, 14 French Bulldogs and 12 Staffies amongst many crosses in between and many more breeds!

As my Facebook and Twitter followers will know, I have been posting pictures of different groups of pets who have been into the shop, or featured on my social networking sites. This culminated in a huge image of nearly 400 pets who have visited – and I am going to print this onto a canvas for display in store.

Can you spot yours?



I’d like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person (and pet) who has visited the shop, and/or supported my Facebook and Twitter pages online. I truly appreciate your love for the shop and what I do! The best thing about opening the shop has been the new friends we’ve made! Here’s to many more!

www.barkitty.co.uk
www.facebook.com/barkittypetboutique
www.twitter.com/barkitty12

Proud to be a Theo Pathitis #SBS winner 05.05.13


No comments:

Post a Comment