Wednesday 15 May 2013

Fur better, fur worse


After hearing so much about them, I bought Alfie and Jasmine a FURminator deShedding tool each to see what all of the fuss is about! I’ve got to say, I am a total addict already, they are FANTASTIC!

As soon as they were delivered I had to give it a try, and just 10 minutes of brushing him produced so much dead fur I couldn’t believe it! It is lovely to use, with a comfortable rubber handle to grip, and it glides through fur with ease.



Alfie really enjoyed it too, and it was actually quite good for our bonding. Afterwards, his fur was just so soft and really shiny. I have been using it regularly since, and so many people have commented on his shiny, sleek coat. I used the large breed, long hair FURminator on Alfie, as he weighs around 26kg at the moment, and has really long wavy hair on parts of him.

Jasmine was harder to get hold of, but once I could pin her down she did start purring. She is quite long haired, so the amount of fur to come off was astonishing! I can only do a bit at a time with her because she won’t sit still long enough, so I have been working my way round her a bit at a time! You can really see the difference in the parts I have done compared to the parts I haven’t got to yet! She looks so much tidier!

Have a look on YouTube for plenty of recommendations and demonstration videos, like this one… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUIcQQ64vmo

I will be keeping Alfie’s in the shop for a while, for demonstration purposes, so feel free to come in and try it out!

I can honestly say, if you only buy one accessory for your pet this year, it should be a FURminator!

Finally, I have matched my low prices to Pets At Home. Get yours here http://www.barkitty.co.uk/category_dog_furminators_1.shtml

www.barkitty.co.uk
www.facebook.com/barkittypetboutique
www.twitter.com/barkitty12

Proud to be a Theo Pathitis #SBS winner 05.05.13

No comments:

Post a Comment