Tuesday 10 September 2013

An evening with Puppia

I jumped on the train yesterday afternoon to head down to the Pet London & Puppia UK headquarters in central London. I had been invited to view their new AW13 collection, and I was certainly NOT disappointed!

The new products are amazing, and I know Barkitty customers will love them! Personal faviourites so far are the ‘Snowball’ harnesses, and reflective collars.





The Snowball harnesses are Brand New for this winter, and come in grey or brown, and in the original harness shape, or the jacket style – which is perfect for dogs who don’t like harnesses pulled on over their heads. Buy yours here http://www.barkitty.co.uk/category_dog_harnesses_1.shtml


I was first attracted to the reflective collar because it’s just so attractive; and I was sold when I saw the safety and practicality aspect! http://www.barkitty.co.uk/category_dog_collars_leads_1.shtml


A big range of ‘New for AW13’ products have just been uploaded onto the site, and this is just the start of the season, there’s lots more to come as we approach the Christmas period!


I really hope you like the new products, and of course, come in to the shop to try them on your doggies any time!

Instagram: @Barkitty12

No comments:

Post a Comment