Tuesday 25 June 2013

Don't Judge Me!

I was thrilled when Katty asked me to be a judge at Welton's first fun dog show yesterday afternoon! It was a wonderful atmosphere there, full of happy families and waggiest tails, and a few familiar faces from the shop!

These were the categories:

1. Waggiest Tail
2. Dog and owner look alike
3. Best fancy dressed dog
4. Handsomest Dog
5. Best Trick
6. Best Veteran
7. Cutest puppy


The playing fields were full of gorgeous dogs, so it was a very difficult task in all categories! I thought I’d share a few of the wonderful winners with you.







Thanks again to the organisers of the show for inviting me to take part! Hope to see you there next year!

www.barkitty.co.uk
www.facebook.com/barkittypetboutique
www.twitter.com/barkitty12
IG: Barkitty12

No comments:

Post a Comment