Saturday 2 June 2012

A dog in cats clothing?

This morning when I went downstairs, my cat jumped up at my legs like a dog, and then followed me to her food making a growling noise! I thought this was unusual dog-like behaviour so jokingly said "sit", and she sat! I'm sure this is a fluke, because as clever Jasmine is, I don't think she would like to lower herself to act 'dog like'! Haha!

It made me wonder if people have managed to train cats in this way before? I've seen Mr Jinks flushing the toilet in 'Meet the Fockers' but how far can people take it?

How about Chas, the ginger cat who helped his owner solve a crossword puzzle in the Daily Mail?

The Gloucester pensioner couldn't help but chuckle when his quick-witted cat Chas provided him with the answer to the very last clue in his crossword.

The persistent puss kept plonking his paw down on the page, preventing Arthur from finishing his 'codebreaker' puzzle. It was only after repeatedly moving the ginger cat out of the way that Mr Farminer realised the word he needed was - of all things - PAW.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153314/Arthur-Farminers-codebreaking-cat-Chas-helps-owner-solve-word-puzzle-putting-paw-final-answer.html#ixzz1wdk6hZeF

YOU all know about cat litter, but what about cat Twitter?



Meet the world's most popular cat who has nearly 1 and a half million fans following his every move. 

Moggy blogger Sockamillion (@Sockington) posts messages with the help of his owner.

But be warned - the Tweets aren't quite as exciting as Oprah's or as cutting as Joey Barton's.


This cat's updates include: LOOK FOR THE TOY WITH THE SUNPATCH INSIDE AND IT'S GONE dum dum dum CATNIP IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS hurrrrrrrrrrr AWESOME NIP DUDES


Another reads: “ Step on water SHAKE PAW step on water SHAKE PAW step on water SHAKE PAW last time I am in this stupid bathroom today I swear”.

Or how about Cats making Tea?




MONKEYS might think they've got the 'tea-making animal' market cornered, but they've got some competition.
 

Because here's a clever cat who can knock up a purr-fect cuppa.

Her name is Mrs Moggs and she's been pictured doing jobs around the house for a new calendar.

But the PG Tips chimps needn't worry too much - it's all the work of computer wizards!!

What can your cats do that are unusual? I'm off home now, where I'm hoping Jasmine will be waiting with my slippers and newspaper :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment