Sunday 24 June 2012

Orbee Tuff products

All day I recommend the fab 'Orbee Tuff' range, so it was great to get this lovely email from Helen today:

Hi Barkitty!

I am writing to say thank you very much for the orbee dog balls! My dogs love them! They are the best dog balls that I have found on the market in 15 years of dog ownership. My dogs have chewed all the other types up except for these! They wear extremely well having sometimes been taken out into the garden and buried for some time. I found that the balls on a rope were very easy to throw...but have moved on to stringless balls - as they sometimes get caught in trees and i am left with a very disappointed collie. My collie, Delphi, though loves the whistlling ball! It has a good bounce and the noise makes it easy for her to find. I like the whistling ball as it is luminous and you can easily see it when it has been hidden under the sofa!

Thank you very much once again!

Helen

I really recommend spending a bit more on these toys, not only are they a great product, 2% of every sale goes to dogs charities... Brilliant! Oh, and they act as a breath freshener too! What more could you ask for?







You can buy them here...http://www.barkitty.co.uk/category_dog_toys_2.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment